Montag, 28. Januar 2008

This and that *blahblahblah*

This week we have a project week at our school, that means that every major subject course has to find a topic for a project and the students work one week on this topic on their own, the teacher just looks after them so they aren't able to play cards ;-) . I'm learning French as a first major subject and we have decided to work on French cuisine of course there will be some vegan food for me, so I can eat something, too. On Thursday I'll get my report card, that means that half of the school year is done... I can't believe how time flies! The advantage is, that I have more time for cooking and baking which I'll definitely use. Perhaps it will be something inspired by France. I hope that I'll find time to try something out this evening after driving school.

Keine Kommentare: